1. Miss out on the countdown cause you’re stuck in traffic. Celebrate in the car on the phone instead.
2. Get out of the city to clean your lungs. Smoke a lot of cigarettes.
3. Cherish the sun when it’s around.
4. Love your brothers and friends. Because they’re awesome. They make life not only worth living, they make it fulfilling.
5. Doodle on people’s arms.
6. Walk in the snow and trip. Grab your brother as you trip so as to break your fall. Have him trip too. Laugh.
7. Appreciate good typography.
8. Get bronchitis. Pretend you’re an astronaut.
9. Wonder at the fact that Souq IlJom3a follows a grid.
10. Eat koshari very late at night.
1l. Enjoy how gorgeous your friends are.
12. Grow a super-realistic, mind-numbing crush on a celebrity.
13. Mourn the sad, sad death of a Ras IlAbed.
14. Get lost in the fog.
15. Take a nap in the woods.
16. Spend a lot of time at Turtle Green, because that place fills the soul.
17. Play Uno for a change.
18. Throw a trashy Egyptian party.
19. Hug your girlfriends.
20. Eat at Hashem in the AM.
Can you really archive time?