Was just thinking about how amazing it is how the simple things can make people really happy. Here’s what made me smile today:
1. Finding a kick ass new route back home from work. I’ve been looking for an alternative route to Shmeisani that’s not Gardens Street nor Rabyeh, but all the streets that branch off Gardens seem to be deadends. Today, I finally found what I was looking for.
2. Finding Pop Tarts at Safeway, and them being REALLY yummy.
3. Eating really yummy knafeh bi2eshta.
4. Using an automatic coffee machine at home. I’ve always wanted one, though I’m pretty unpicky with my coffee. I ended up getting the wrong kind of coffee though.
5. Finding tiny hair pins at Safeway while looking for Pop Tarts. I’ve been looking for some for years, and they’re always either oversized or overpriced.