(image by Crazy Dave the Rave on Flickr)
1. If there’s a ball there’s a kid running after it.
2. For the millionth time, NO, people have no idea that their cars come with signal mechanism. Mohammad Ghamaz besallem 3aleikom.
3. It’s actually okay to sound a little honk after counting till 7 and the first car on a traffic light still didn’t realize the light is now green.
4. Avoid buses, cabs, white ‘serveese’ cabs, and delivery cars like your life depended on it. Hard I know, as they’re around %50 of our motor population, but you should try really hard.
5. Cuss idiots out while in the safety and silence of your own car. It is therapeutic.
6. Avoid: Garden’s Street. Shmeisani. Fourth Circle. Dakhleyeh Circle. Mecca Street. University Street. Abdallah Ghosheh Street. Sweifyeh. Matabat Street. Abdoun Circle. Rainbow Street. Downtown. Weibdeh. Wadi Saqra. Hada2eq traffic lights street. Madineh Street. Khalda. Rabyeh.
7. Garbage trucks, gas trucks, and “3otag gadeemeh lil-bei3” trucks are the devil. Dressed in bright blue and orange. Makes sense, yeah?
8. Lina’s insert: Make sure you have good music in your car, just in case you get stuck for an hour because some cop decided to act as a traffic light on some circle.
9. Make it a point to honk endlessly if someone parks in the middle of street “just to go pick up cigarettes.” These people are idiots. Punish them.
10. If someone behind you is really bugging you by driving bumper-to-bumper or whatever, drive really slow. If someone won’t leave enough safety distance, provide a few well-timed sudden breaks and he will freak out and move away.
Add your own :)