More “spacefiller” nipped off Forsoothsayer’s blog. This list was supposed to be a hundred questions but 5 were already missing when I got my hands on it and I deleted many more because I don’t feel like answering them so publicly or because I think they’re too stupid.
1. How old will you be in five years?
According to my shitty math skills, I’ll be 27. I think. Wow.
3. How tall are you?
5’7″ or 172 cm.
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Mhhmm, that’s a hard one. Probably 360. Was that the name of the movie? Man… you know, the one with the supercool special effects and hot guys that I blogged about.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Text. I actually hate talking on the phone.
11. What were you doing at am last night?
Sitting outside with Mama drinking argeeleh and trying to figure out ActionScript. The weather is absolutely lovely. I stayed outside till around 1:30. I loveeee the summer.
15. What time did you wake up today?
3:00 PM, although my alarm clock was set at 1:00 PM. Sucks.
19. Where is your least favourite place to be?
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I refuse to think that far off.
22. Do you tan or burn?
My freckled complexion burns at first but then my good Arab skin kicks in and I start to tan.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I still fear robbers and rapists.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
31. What is your favourite season?
Summer. I like the sound of birch trees outside my window, I love the clear blue skies and the green. I love the 3ajga, I love the heat, I love the outfits, I love my friends who visit, I love the happiness, I love the going out, I love summer.
32. What do you like about fall?
The colors, the leaves, the sound of dried piles of leaves as I step on them.
33. What do you like about winter?
The rain and the boots.
35. What do you like about spring?
The colors. I guess that’s pretty much it. I hate the allergies and the bugs.
39. Are you a social person?
I like to think I am.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Escallop and mashed potatoes for lunch just 5 minutes ago.
41. What is your favourite restaurant?
I guess I have many favorite restaurants. I love Rover’s Return (fish and chips), Trattoria (Italian), Noodasia (Asian, they have great sushi), Blue Fig (continental, I love their burgers and their cheesecake)… I guess I can go on and on.
42. What is your favourite ice cream?
The Marshmallows one at Carvel.
43. What is your favourite dessert?
Cheesecake, and fresh eshta with honey. Yumm.
44. What is your favourite kind of soup?
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I don’t like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
46. Do you like Chinese food?
I love it.
47. Do you like coffee?
Of course. I owe it a lot of sleepless nights working on projects.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Not much. A glass a day perhaps. I drink shitloads of Diet Pepsi though, does that count?
49. What do you drink in the morning?
51. Do you know how to play poker?
No. I don’t play cards.
54. Do you have an addictive personality?
I’m not easily addicted to stuff, but once I’m addicted to something (or someone), there’s no getting back.
56. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
57. Do you want kids?
Very far down the road. For the heck of it. I hate kids.
59. Have you ever gotten stitches?
I gotten stitches in my mouth, but no where else.
61. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Pool, definitely. Ocean’s are disgusting.
63. Do you know how to drive stick?
64. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Shoes and books.
65. Do you wear any jewellery?
Yes. Well, technically, it’s not really jewelery, it’s just accessories, but I never take what I’m wearing off. I haven’t taken my jingly Swatch bracelet which everyone hates for like 4 years.
66. What is your favourite TV show?
67. Can you roll your tongue?
Like a real Arab.
69. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Are you serious?
70. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
My phone is always on silent. When it is not, the ringtone is Nancy Sinatra’s “These Boots are Made for Walking”.
71. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
73. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
74. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?
I never notice, but I’m betting on open as I am the world’s messiest human and I cannot imagine closing my closet door after opening it.
75. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
77. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don’t eat chicken nuggets.
78. What is your favourite food?
80. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
81. Have you ever run out of gas?
No. I’m a little paranoid about that.
82. What is your usual bedtime?
I don’t have a usual bedtime. Last night I slept at 4:00 AM.
84. Do you read the newspaper?
87. Do you dance in the car?
Best place to dance is in a car.
89. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
I was scratching off days from the calendar (shut up).
91. What is your favourite board game?
I don’t play boardgames.
92. When was the last time you attended church?
I don’t go to religious institutes.
94. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
Less than 2 minutes. Ewww. Bugs.
Am I getting really boring?