I’m as obsessed with bags as I am wish shoes, but bag-obsession isn’t as easy to portray. I like them over-sized (to fit all my junk), with an external zipper (cause I’m always dropping my bag) and an internal side pocket (so that I can easily find my phone). The print should either be plain (to go with everything), ethnic (like this one), or a pop art piece (cause I simple adore pop art).
Unaware that this has been going around in the form of a tag, I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while, then Moey tagged me today so I thought i’d sieze the oppurtunity. Because I haven’t had an art class since May, the contents of the bag are usually very different, I guess I’ll do another one when the semester starts.
Ladies and gentlemen, the spilled beans of my bag (click image to enlarge);
1. The bag itself, a Stradivarius number. I got it as a birthday gift 4 or 5 years ago. I love the print, but it doesn’t have a zipper or an internal pocket so I only use it during the summer when my bag isn’t as jammed.
2. V for Vendetta the book.
3. My wallet, which has so much stuff in it that you’ll be completely shocked.
4. My keychain; house, car, and mailbox. Notice the flash port, a very important part of my life.
7. iPod Mini.
9. Lip Balm with SPF 15.
10. Ralph by Ralph Lauren, my favorite daywear perfume.
12. Disposable eyedrops.
13. Spare batteries.
14. Multi-tasking metal pack, currently containing glasses that I need to fix (I left them in the car and they melted out of shape).
15. My favorite pen, Stadetler.
16. Super glue.
17. World Cup left overs…
This is such a cool tag that I’ll tag anyone who feels like sharing the glories of their bags, but since I have to name a few people or the tag boogies will give me nightmares, I’ll tag Hala, Leilouta, Salam, Natasha, and Tololy.