Brand strategy and pop culture are, simply, fascinating. Here’s a list of interesting stuff I’ve read during the past few weeks(I know, this blog is like going through list mania):
- How the Starbucks Siren turned from naughty to good
- Introducing the world’s gayest logos
- The Firefox ads are approaching 2 million views
- Sweden has been voted number one in a poll of 11 nation brands for its image as both comforting and cutting edge
- The World is Phat: The Globalization of Hip-Hop
- Paris Hilton is a – BRAND
- Hand bags are the new shoes?
- “California Island: More popular than ever 62 years after the Big Quake.” Print Media Fights Back!