Great news you guys, I don’t have any psychological disorders!
Well, at least I don’t have anything severe… I am a moderately “Schizotypal”, “Histrionic”, “Narcissistic”, and “Obsessive-Compulsive”.
That’s basically saying that I “Moderately” have the following characteristics:
1. Odd forms of thinking and perceiving.
2. Engage in eccentric behavior and have difficulty concentrating for long periods of time.
3. Speech difficult to follow.
4. Use of grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise.
5. Exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them.
6. Choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. Have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships.
7. Need to do everything “right” often interferes with their productivity.
8. Set unreasonably high standards for themselves and others, and tend to be very critical of others when they do not live up to these high standards.
9. Avoid working in teams, believing others to be too careless or incompetent.
10.They often have difficulty expressing emotion.
Honestly, I sorta agree with numbers 1, 2, 6, 9, and 10. I know what you’re thinking, but at least I’m not “antisocial”, “avoidant”, and “dependant”. I’d definitely prefer being a self-centered beep over an antisocial, dependent loser any time of the day.
Disorder | Rating