Ok here’s a little something my brother found in a magazine:
It’s silly, but funny.
1. Pick a number from 2 to 9.
2.Multiply your number by 9.
3.Take your two digit answer and add the digits together.
4.Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
5. Take the number and correspond it to the alphabet, numbering the letters, ex. A=1, B=2, C=3, and so on.
6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter(excluding Arab counties)
7. Take the last letter in the name of that country and think of an animal.
8. Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal, and think of a color.
There are no orange kangaroos in Denmark :P